Panda Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild forum of Panda Mayhem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yorrick

tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)   tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 pm

What’s Your Main spec:fury
What’s Your Dual spec: arms

Q: What Professions do you use and why did you take those:
A: enchaning 525: just to get those extra points to get my gear straight
mining 525: just took this for my other chac so i can make some rare items

/Played:2 years
/Played at level 80( doesn't have to be excact): 1 year and 6-7 monts
/Played at level 85:2-3 monts
Armory link:http://wtfismygearscore.com/eu/auchindoun/tougness ( just need to click my name couldnt get further the website didnt work)
DKP Site link:

Personal Information

Name:yorrick
Nationality:dutch
Time Zone: UTC

Q: Tell us about yourself. (Student/work etc.)
A: student at an plane maintenance school, very helpfull and social player. always in for some new things to do.

Q: Playschedule availability:
A: i play every day except thuesday becouse then i have my soccer practice. always play 2-3 hours a day with some exception ofcourse

Q: How do you see yourself as a raider, and where do you think you can improve best? (What are your pluses and minuses)
A: i see my self as an beginner, i am a really fast learner, so tell me the tacts and ill know what to do, pluses: dont want to quit when some thing is goin wrong, becouse of me or some one else always try to get as far as possible.
minuses: hate when players go curse at eachother when some thing is going wrong, so i cant play that well as before.

Q: Tell us about how you see your class. (What are the strong and weak points, what would you change if you could?)
A: i see my class as olmost perfect just becouse of the rage it will gain itself, high dps, but i just want to change teleports, i hate mages becouse of that:).

Q: Do you often check sites like Elitist Jerks to keep up-to-date with the theorycrafing of your class?
A: i look on it like every 2 weeks

Q: How do you prepare for a raid or a new boss encounter?
A: just get my mind straight, buying potions change my gear if needed.

Q: Do you wish to explain anything about your current gear, talentspec, enchants or gems?
A: yep, i have tanking boots i reforged the parry to hit, becouse i needed new boots. couldnt wait for a boss to drop new pairs.
hate it but...
Q: Do you have any alts worthy of a mention?
A: no i dont have alts

Q: What kind of PC do you have?
A: Embarassed have a computer from the liddle, bought it becouse it have a high storage emount.

Q: How would you rate your internet-connection in terms of stability?
A: good, never have trouble with internet interuptions. or very bad internet always stable

Q: During our raids we use Ventrilo, how do you feel about this and do you mind to speak on ventrilo? (We might invite you for a ventrilo interview regarding your application)
A:
i dont mind to use ventrilo, but i dont know if you like it becouse i have very loud and low voice:D further used it several times and its really handy
Q: How often would you check our forums and/or post on the forums?
A: every week

Q: Describe your guildhistory. (Guild names, reason for leaving, references).
A: the brave three hundred: i left just becouse the lack of activity in raiding and events.

Q: Do you have any achievements that you are particularly proud of?
A: no i dont have that kind of feeling yet about my achievements

Q: Please rank the following activities/conditions in order of importance to you. Most important on first position, least important on last.

• Playing your alt(s).6 (dont have alts)
• Getting server first kills.4 ( dont like pvp that much)
• Guild-organised pvp activities.5
• Willing to go all the way to become a better player.2
• Balancing raiding with real life commitments.1
• Making sacrifices for the guild, when needed. 3

Q: Where did you read our recruitments posts?
A:i heard it about a friend and my friend of the gm (starfight)

Q: If there is something you’d like to add, then this is the place.
A:i just want join the guild so i can play wow on a more social and higher lvl, in form of a better player so to speek.
further thanks about your time to read my apply

Q: Hows is your overall WoW experience?
Vanilla – A: 0
TBC – A: 0
WOTLK – A: 2 years expierence, 1 year of high activity in raids in ICC.

Name the topic like this: “Char name – Class – Main spec/role”. For example: “Alela – Mage – Arcane DPS”.

Back to top Go down
rizex
Admin
rizex

PostSubject: Re: tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)   tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 am

Sorry for the late reaction, we are still discussing about your apply. Please have some patience.

The Officer Team
Back to top Go down
https://panda-mayhem.board-directory.net
yorrick

PostSubject: Re: tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)   tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

doesnt matter, ill will wait and see what will coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)   tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

tougness-warrior-fury dps(DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1