Panda Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild forum of Panda Mayhem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftriver

Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)   Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm

What’s Your Main spec:
Feral tank

What’s Your Dual spec:
Feral DPS

Q: What Professions do you use and why did you take those:
A: Skinning maxed i took it because it works with LW
I also got Leatherworking,still low level but i'm leveling it atm

/Played:Since vanilla on an other character thats been deleted so dont know the play time
/Played at level 80( doesn't have to be excact): couple weeks after Wotlk came out i dinged 80 so from then till cata came out
/Played at level 85:8 days,15 hours,50 minutes,32 seconds

Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/swiftriver/simple

DKP Site link: ???

Personal Information

Name:Mathias Cornelis
Nationality:Belgium
Time Zone: brussel

Q: Tell us about yourself. (Student/work etc.)
A: i'm currently going to school(my last year) i'm studying to work with computer's

Q: Playschedule availability:
A: i'm available everyday,as i never have homework/other activities at the moment

Q: How do you see yourself as a raider, and where do you think you can improve best? (What are your pluses and minuses)
A: i see myself as a person who tries his best in raids and can take critisme to improve my weakest point is understanding bosses before we actually go,i read the tactics but i never fully understand them quite,i'm more of a hands on person who learns the best while doing the boss.

Q: Tell us about how you see your class. (What are the strong and weak points, what would you change if you could?)
A: i see my class as a unique class it can fill anyrole and switch roles quickly,for example your in a 5 man dungeon,the healer is oom,and the tank is dying,then you as druid could heal the tank wich keeps the group alive,also if your feral you can give innervate's to the healer,the versatile style of the druid is a good plus point,a weak point is that Feral DPS has been severely nerfed,druid bears got swipe cooldown and such.

Q: Do you often check sites like Elitist Jerks to keep up-to-date with the theorycrafing of your class?

A: i check it each wensday.

Q: How do you prepare for a raid or a new boss encounter?

A: i read the tactics,go tank a heroic just before,(makes me confident my skills are still sharp Razz )

Q: Do you wish to explain anything about your current gear, talentspec, enchants or gems?

A: I am reforgen every piece of gear into dodge as i have yet to see any agi 85 blue with dodge on it. i gem stamina to increase my HP

Q: Do you have any alts worthy of a mention?

A: Not really,but i am leveling a holy paladin for lols Razz

Q: What kind of PC do you have?

A: Acer one

Q: How would you rate your internet-connection in terms of stability?

A: its stable most of the times

Q: During our raids we use Ventrilo, how do you feel about this and do you mind to speak on ventrilo? (We might invite you for a ventrilo interview regarding your application)

A: i'm used to vent/skype/TS and such i have a working mic/headset and i'm not afraid to talk

Q: How often would you check our forums and/or post on the forums?

A: i check my guild forums every wensday.

Q: Describe your guildhistory. (Guild names, reason for leaving, references).

A: My guildhistory starts on Executus alliance,my TBC and abit of wotlk was Facta non verba,i had a good time there,my reason of leaving was the fact that they were merging with another guild,and i had problems with the guild they were recruiting (i saw abit to childish members in the guild we were merging with and they didnt have place for my warrior) then after that i started up this char and made my own guild till about 3 weeks ago,things didnt work out anymore after cata because we were only 10 man and ppl wanted guilds with higher guild level.. the name of the guild was Divinty of Dawn

Q: Do you have any achievements that you are particularly proud of?
A: on my druid i'm currently working on loremaster and the seeker,wich is quite patient work so i'm quite proud of that since i know i'll get it soon Very Happy

Q: Please rank the following activities/conditions in order of importance to you. Most important on first position, least important on last.

Willing to go all the way to become a better player
• Making sacrifices for the guild, when needed.
• Getting server first kills.
Playing your alt(s).
• Balancing raiding with real life commitments.
• Guild-organised pvp activities.

Q: Where did you read our recruitments posts?
A:Baranged told me to apply here,Rizex aswell

Q: If there is something you’d like to add, then this is the place.
A:I'm a cute bear and have a nice day :p

Q: Hows is your overall WoW experience?
Vanilla – A:had a good time
TBC – A:same as vanilla
WOTLK – A:bit downgraded as everything was NERF NERF NERF AOE AOE AOE if you get my meaning.

Back to top Go down
casterbation
Admin
casterbation

PostSubject: Re: Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)   Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Swiftriver,

Thank you for your application.
You said you have bee playing since Vanilla although I couldn't find any reasonable achievements for that period.
Other then that you have no alts except a ''holy paladin for the lol'' so you were playing that character?
Also during wotlk you barely cleared any of the raids how come?

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Swiftriver

PostSubject: Re: Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)   Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 am

casterbation wrote:
Hey Swiftriver,

Thank you for your application.
You said you have bee playing since Vanilla although I couldn't find any reasonable achievements for that period.
Other then that you have no alts except a ''holy paladin for the lol'' so you were playing that character?
Also during wotlk you barely cleared any of the raids how come?

Greetings

That's because i had 3 other char's in those expanion's name's were killerwave,silv,hermelien aka warrior pala and mage but i deleted em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)   Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftriver Druid tank(DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1